"Understanding Patient Management" building RAPPORT
Please join us for a 12-hour CEU seminar on patient management located on the beautiful Monterey Peninsula. There will be a 2 hour session on Ethics and Law, 4 hours on technique and 6 hours on general diagnosis and case management. Presented by Brian P. Rector, D.C. CEU's are administered by Life West Chiropractic College. This seminar will meet the requirements of your 12 hours required live but will also teach you skills that can be implemented for immediate results. Lunch is included in the price of admission!
2500 Garden Road
More Event Ideas
- More Health and Wellness Events
- Saturday, Oct 12, 8:00 AM
- Thursday, Oct 10, 11:00 AM
- Irregular heartbeat: Is it A-Fib or another arrhythmia? at Community Hospital of the Monterey PeninsulaTuesday, Sep 10, 5:30 PM
- More Events at Shoreline Community Church
- Thursday, Oct 31, 8:00 AM
- Saturday, Oct 5, 9:00 AM
- More Events on August 3, 2019
- Saturday, Aug 3, 9:00 AM
- Saturday, Aug 3, 8:00 AM
- Saturday, Aug 3, 11:00 AM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.