Wild and Scenic Film Festival 2019 at Golden State Theatre
The Golden State Theatre is proud to host the Wild and Scenic Film Festival, a fundraiser for the Ventana Wilderness Alliance on Saturday, October 19 at 7pm. Doors open at 6pm. Tickets are $24 in advance, $29 at the door. For more information and to purchase tickets, please click here.
Join us tonight for fantastic films about wild things and wild places, guaranteed to inspire you to get outside and give back! This is the final Monterey Bay stop on the Wild and Scenic world tour. All proceeds benefit wilderness conservation in the Big Sur backcountry. Show up early to check out our raffle for excellent outdoor gear and more.
Cost: $24 in advance/ $29 Door
417 Alvarado St.
Monterey, CA 93940
More Event Ideas
- More Fundraisers and Galas Events
- Sunday, Nov 24, 1:00 PM
- ET Price Star Social Club: Red & White charity Ball/90th Anniversary Celebration at Embassy Suites 1441 Canyon Del Rey BlvdFriday, Dec 6, 6:00 PM
- More Events at Golden State Theatre
- Saturday, Oct 26, 8:00 PM
- Saturday, Nov 23, 8:00 PM
- Tuesday, Dec 3, 8:00 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.