Virtual Childbirth Education Weekend Express Class
This 2-day / Saturday and Sunday virtual class is intended for expectant mothers and their labor support team. Focus will be on the birth process, including the stages of labor and when to go to the hospital. Non-pharmaceutical coping techniques for pain, including breath work, mindfulness practices, supportive touch and positions for labor and birth, along with standard hospital procedures, pain medication options, medical interventions, cesarean birth, postpartum recovery, newborn procedures and breastfeeding basics.
In this class, we will actively practice positions and coping techniques for pain, so please be dressed for movement.
Please register for the PEP class session. Only after you have completed this process, the Zoom Meeting information will be provided to you via email prior to your class.
Saturdays and Sundays, 1–5:30 p.m.
8/22 and 8/23; 9/26 and 9/27; 10/24 and 10/25; 11/14 and
11/15; 12/19 and 12/20
1555 Soquel Drive
Santa Cruz, CA 95065
More Event Ideas
- More Education Events
- VIRTUAL EVENT AT 7 PM EST: Holly Black / HOW THE KING OF ELFHAME LEARNED TO HATE STORIES in-conversation with Leigh at Barnes & Noble Booksellers GilroyFriday, Dec 4, 7:00 PM
- Tuesday, Dec 8, 7:00 PM
- Friday, Dec 11, 10:00 AM
- More Events at Dominican Hospital
- Saturday, Dec 5, 2:00 PM
- Wednesday, Dec 16, 6:30 PM
- Tuesday, Dec 22, 6:00 PM
- More Events on December 19, 2020
- Saturday, Dec 19, 10:00 PM
- Saturday, Dec 19, 10:30 AM
- Saturday, Dec 19, 12:00 PM