Virtual Childbirth Education Weekend Express Class
This 2-day / Saturday and Sunday virtual class is intended for expectant mothers and their labor support team. Focus will be on the birth process, including the stages of labor and when to go to the hospital. Non-pharmaceutical coping techniques for pain, including breath work, mindfulness practices, supportive touch and positions for labor and birth, along with standard hospital procedures, pain medication options, medical interventions, cesarean birth, postpartum recovery, newborn procedures and breastfeeding basics.
In this class, we will actively practice positions and coping techniques for pain, so please be dressed for movement.
Please register for the PEP class session. Only after you have completed this process, the Zoom Meeting information will be provided to you via email prior to your class.
Saturdays and Sundays, 1–5:30 p.m.
8/22 and 8/23; 9/26 and 9/27; 10/24 and 10/25; 11/14 and
11/15; 12/19 and 12/20
3050 Paul Sweet Road
Santa Cruz, CA 95065
More Event Ideas
- More Education Events
- Tuesday, Sep 22, 5:30 PM
- PG Museum’s Hardcore Natural History Series takes a closer look at the endangered monarch butterfly at Pacific Grove Museum of Natural HistoryThursday, Nov 12, 6:30 PM
- Friday, Oct 2, 4:30 PM
- More Events on September 26, 2020
- Saturday, Sep 26, 5:00 PM
- Saturday, Sep 26, 9:00 AM
- Saturday, Sep 26, 10:30 AM