Virtual Breast Feeding Basics Class
This is a virtual class that will help you learn the information you need for getting breastfeeding off to a good start. This one-session class will cover how to ensure a good milk supply, techniques for getting a good latch, how to know if your baby is getting enough, and ways you can avoid common problems. Recommended for mothers in mid-to-late pregnancy. Support person welcome.
Please register for the PEP class session. Only after you have completed this process, the zoom meeting information will be provided to you via email prior to your class.
For further information, please call The Dominican Lactation Warm Line at (831)462-7862.
(831) 457-7099 PEP office
1555 Soquel Drive
Santa Cruz, CA 95065
More Event Ideas
- More Education Events
- Saturday, Dec 19, 1:00 PM
- VIRTUAL EVENT at 7 PM EST - B&N Book Club - Jess Walter discusses THE COLD MILLIONS with Richard Russo at Barnes & Noble Booksellers GilroyTuesday, Dec 1, 7:00 PM
- Thursday, Dec 3, 12:30 PM
- More Events at Dominican Hospital
- Saturday, Dec 5, 2:00 PM
- Tuesday, Dec 22, 6:00 PM
- More Events on December 16, 2020
- VIRTUAL EVENT AT 7 PM EST - Ernest Cline discusses READY PLAYER TWO at Barnes & Noble Booksellers GilroyWednesday, Dec 16, 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, Dec 16, 6:00 PM
- Wednesday, Dec 16, 6:30 PM