Varicose Veins 101
Join us for our November lecture, varicose veins 101: minimally invasive treatment for varicose veins and vein disease.
Tuesday, November 12, 6-7 p.m.
Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
Conference rooms A, B, C
23625 Holman Highway, Monterey
Free and open to the public, however, registration is required. Register here: https://www.chomp.org/your-health/classes-events/event-search-results-detail/?eventId=1a085361-a4e3-e911-a823-000d3a611ea2
About 1 in 5 adults have varicose veins or a vein disease.
In this lecture you'll learn:
- Basic anatomy, physiology, and history
- Contributing factors
- Common symptoms
- When to seek medical treatment
- Traditional and modern treatments
Edgar A. Gamboa, M.D., FACS, FICS
Event url: www.chomp.org/your-health/classes-events/event-search-results-detail/?eventId=1a085361-a4e3-e911-a823-000d3a611ea2
23625 Holman Highway
Monterey, CA 93940
More Event Ideas
- More Community Events
- Reception for "Celebrate Monterey in Fabric Art Quilts" Exhibit at Alvarado Gallery at Monterey Conference CenterFriday, Feb 28, 5:30 PM
- Saturday, Feb 29, 9:00 PM
- Thursday, Feb 27, 7:00 PM