Selfieville Experiential Museum
Selfieville is Monterey’s latest interactive attraction and first experiential museum. You begin your journey at Selfieville with an outstanding 3-D light show developed by the award-winning designer Bart Kresa. Your adventure continues as you experience fantasy worlds that give you countless opportunities to take the perfect selfies. You'll Swing from the Moon, Ride Unicorns, Swim Next to Sea Turtles Under the Sea, Enter your favorite comic book, and more. This is a unique attraction that allows you to use your imagination, have fun, and capture memories that will last a lifetime.
Cost: Regular Admission is $30 Child Admission (age 1-12) is $19 (Children under the age of 1 are free and do not require a ticket for admission) Add tickets to your cart by selecting the date and time using the calendar. Please confirm your date when purchasing. Your ticket is only valid on the date of the ticket. There are no refunds and we do not accept tickets bought from a 3rd party. 25% of the net profits from each year at Selfieville will go into a fund to support local non-profits that work with foster children.
417 Alvarado St.
Monterey, CA 93940
More Event Ideas
- More Fundraisers and Galas Events
- Pieces Left Behind in Monterey & Carmel: From Research Pathways to Repositories Lecture and Donor Appreciation Brunch at Monterey Plaza Hotel & SpaMonday, Sep 23, 10:00 AM
- Saturday, Oct 19, 6:00 PM
- Saturday, Oct 19, 7:00 PM
- More Events at Golden State Theatre
- Saturday, Nov 23, 8:00 PM
- Saturday, Oct 26, 8:00 PM
- Friday, Oct 11, 8:00 PM