Qigong at Lovers Point
Qigong [pronounced chi-gong] is an ancient form of self healing and spiritual practice,developed by shamans thousands of years ago.Consisting of gentle flowing,dance like movement,visualization, focused breathing and meditation. Allowing one to to lower stress,improve circulation and strengthen Qi flow thru the meridians. Qi or [Chi] is the universal life energy.Gong means art or development.So Qigong means Energy Development.
Learn to drop stress and tension quickly,gather fresh energy from the environment and awaken your hidden power and potential.
Jim Weaver teaches Tibetan and Taoist Qigong.
Call Jim at 831-421-1967 or Rain Organic Spa at 831- 920-2270
Sponsored by Rain Organic Spa ,311 Forest Avenue Ste. B8, Pacific Grove, CA 93950
Cost: $12 drop in.
631 Ocean View Boulevard
Pacific Grove, CA 93950
Other Dates & Times
- Saturday, September 7, 2019, 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
- Saturday, August 10, 2019, 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
- Saturday, June 8, 2019, 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
- Saturday, August 3, 2019, 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
- ↓ Show All
More Event Ideas
- More Health and Wellness Events
- Awaken Your Authentic Self Evening of Spirit Messages and Workshop in MONTEREY at Center for Spiritual AwakeningFriday, Oct 11, 6:30 PM
- Saturday, Jun 1, 10:00 AM
- Wednesday, Jun 26, 5:30 PM