QiGong -[pronounced chi-gong] is an ancient form of self healing and spiritual practice,developed by shamans thousands of years ago.Consisting of gentle flowing,dance like movement,visualization, focused breathing and meditation. Allowing one to to lower stress,improve circulation and strengthen Qi flow thru the meridians.Qi or [Chi] is the universal life energy.Gong means art or development.So QiGong means Energy Development.
Learn to drop stess and tension quickly,gather fresh energy from the enviroment and awaken your hidden power and potential.
Jim Weaver teaches Tibetan and Taoist QiGong .
Contact Jim at:831-421-1967 or Revive Spa at: 831.633.6019
8062 Moss Landing Road
Moss Landing, CA 95039
Other Dates & Times
- Wednesday, August 28, 2019, 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
- Wednesday, July 31, 2019, 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
- Wednesday, September 4, 2019, 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
- Wednesday, August 21, 2019, 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
- ↓ Show All
More Event Ideas
- More Spirituality Events
- Monday, Feb 3, 6:00 PM
- Sunday, Aug 25, 10:00 AM
- Saturday, Aug 17, 10:30 AM