Irregular heartbeat: Is it A-Fib or another arrhythmia?
Racing, a skipped beat, or fluttering — all can be signs of arrhythmia. Learn about symptoms, diagnosis, and new treatments, including Watchman®, a device that can eliminate a need for
In this lecture, you'll learn:
- Are irregular heartbeats common?
- When should I see a doctor?
- What types of screenings are available?
- Can I live a “normal” life with A-Fib?
This lecture is free, however registration is required: https://www.chomp.org/your-health/classes-events/event-search-results-detail/?eventId=6d7d4ff8-8b81-e911-a81c-000d3a611ea2
Dr. Steven Fowler
Montage Medical Group
Medical director, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
Event url: www.chomp.org/your-health/classes-events/event-search-results-detail/?eventId=6d7d4ff8-8b81-e911-a81c-000d3a611ea2
23625 Holman Highway
Monterey, CA 93940
More Event Ideas
- More Health and Wellness Events
- Saturday, Oct 12, 8:00 AM
- Friday, Oct 11, 10:00 AM
- SVMHS Presents: Ask The Experts: Women's Health at Ryan Ranch Center for Advanced Diagnostic ImagingWednesday, Oct 16, 5:00 PM
- More Events on September 10, 2019
- Tuesday, Sep 10, 11:00 AM
- Tuesday, Sep 10, 1:00 PM
- Tuesday, Sep 10, 6:30 PM