Field Sketching with Tina Fuller of Hawk and Hammer Designs
Students will receive a brief lecture/demonstration on artists' field sketchbooks, going over how to choose your subject, composition, and different artistic techniques with mixed media easy to use in the field. We will then go for a short walk over to Cowell Beach to sketch local scenery from life!
Coffee, tea and breakfast treats will be provided!
Date: May 4th
Finished product: One (or more!) mixed media sketchbook page(s) of local scenery
Price per person: $30 age 10 and up
What to Bring: Please bring your own sketchbook and drawing supplies.
Location: Sanctuary Exploration Center. 35 Pacific Ave, Santa Cruz CA 95060.
For questions please contact: email@example.com
Cost: $30 for ages 10 and up. Light breakfast snacks and coffee provided.
35 Pacific Avenue
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
More Event Ideas
- More Other Events
- Friday, May 24, 9:00 PM
- Saturday, May 25, 7:30 PM
- Tuesday, Jun 18, 1:30 PM
- More Events at Sanctuary Exploration Center
- Upcycled Plastic Hawiian Style Weaving with Local Environmental Educator and Artist Rachael Kippen at Sanctuary Exploration CenterSaturday, May 25, 10:00 AM
- Paper Lantern Jellies using Recycled Plastics with Local Environmental Educator Chelsea Prindle at Sanctuary Exploration CenterSaturday, Jun 8, 10:00 AM
- Saturday, Jun 1, 10:00 AM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.