Be Red Cross Ready + Hands-only CPR
American Red Cross and Santa Cruz Public Libraries have teamed up to bring FREE emergency preparedness workshops to our communities. In this workshop you will learn how to prepare for a variety of emergencies and natural disasters, what to keep in your emergency bag, and get instruction in hands-only CPR*.
This workshop is done in conjunction with Epicenter: The Loma Prieta Earthquake 30th Anniversary Oral Histories Project
*This is not a CPR certification class.
251 Kings Village Road
Scotts Valley, CA 95066
More Event Ideas
- More Education Events
- Thursday, Oct 17, 7:00 PM
- Thursday, Oct 24, 6:00 PM
- Thursday, Oct 17, 5:30 PM
- More Events at Scotts Valley Library
- Saturday, Apr 18, 10:00 AM
- Monday, Nov 18, 11:00 AM
- Wednesday, Oct 23, 6:30 PM