Bay Area Lyme Foundation - Speaker Series
Why is Lyme such a polarizing topic? Why are tick-borne diseases on the rise? Please join us on September 25, 2019, starting at 6:00 p.m. at the Carmel Woman’s Club, 9th Avenue, Carmel-By-The-Sea, CA 93923 to learn about this complex medical issue.
Wendy Adams, Research Grant Director and member of the Advisory Board at Bay Area Lyme Foundation will share facts and research about the disease, and Pebble Beach resident Liz Hulme will share her own Lyme disease journey, as well as provide inspiration and hope to others looking for answers.
To sign up for this event, please RSVP firstname.lastname@example.org
Ninth Avenue & San Carlos Street
Carmel, CA 93921
More Event Ideas
- More Health and Wellness Events
- Friday, Oct 4, 4:00 PM
- Monterey Peninsula Town Hall on Student Drug Use at Conference Rooms ABC at Community Hospital of the Monterey PeninsulaThursday, Sep 26, 6:00 PM
- Saturday, Oct 12, 8:00 AM
- More Events on September 25, 2019
- Wednesday, Sep 25, 6:00 PM
- Wednesday, Sep 25, 9:30 AM