Artichoke Festival Ghoulishly Haunted House
The Artichoke Festival presents something new and frightfully fun – a ghoulishly Haunted House. Located next to the Cardinale & Wright Pumpkin Patch at the Monterey County Fairgrounds, ghouls and goblins age 12 and up will enjoy the bone chilling, skin crawling thrills of a very scary night of Halloween nightmares, every Friday and Saturday night in October, starting October 2, 2020.
But, just so we don’t scare anyone away, this Haunted House will follow all social distancing rules with plenty of space between guests, contactless scares, touchless ticketing, and hand sanitizing stations.
• Cost: Tickets are $15 for general admission, $10 for active military and seniors 62+,
• When: Every Friday and Saturday night in October starting Oct 2, 2020
• 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
• Where: Monterey County Fair & Event Center, 2004 Fairground Rd, Monterey CA 93940
• All guests will be required to wear a face mask for the safety and protection of others.
• The Artichoke Festival Ghoulishly Haunted House is not recommended for children under 12, but the Cardinale & Wright Pumpkin Patch is friendly for all ages.
This is the only Halloween Haunted House on the Monterey Peninsula, so grab your tickets while you can, now on sale at artichokefestival.org. Tickets will also be on sale at the event with a credit card.
The Artichoke Festival is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization, raising funds to give back to the surrounding communities of Castroville, CA, in a wonderful celebration of the artichoke.
2004 Fairground Road
Monterey, CA 93940