SS-ROV summer day camp for incoming 6th to 9th graders. Monterey June 18 - 22
SS-ROV (Seafloor Science Remotely Operated Vehicle) Camp is a week-long, hands-on, STEM-oriented summer day camp for middle school students entering grades 6-9 that centers on ocean exploration and marine technology. Participants engage in team-building activities that focus on environmental conditions and operations that are considered during research planning for the collection of scientific data at sea. Activities include electronic circuits, programming rovers (Boe Bots), designing, building and driving underwater ROVs, seafloor geology, and biology. Classes meet Monday - Friday from 8:30am - 4:30pm
Cost: 150 - 430 USD
101 Herrmann Dr
Monterey, CA 93940
More Event Ideas
- More Education Events
- SS-ROV Summer Day Camp for incoming 3rd to 5th graders. Monterey June 25 - 29 at Monterey High School - Harmon StageMonday, Jun 25, 9:00 AM
- Tuesday, Jun 12, 8:00 AM
- Monterey Annual Education Conference: Navigating Through Alzheimer's Disease at Hyatt Regency MontereyTuesday, May 29, 7:30 AM
- More Events at Monterey High School - Harmon Stage
- SS-ROV Summer Day Camp for incoming 6th to 9th graders. Monterey July 9 - 13 at Monterey High School - Harmon StageMonday, Jul 9, 8:30 AM
- SS-ROV Summer Day Camp for incoming 3rd to 5th graders. Monterey July 16 - 20 at Monterey High School - Harmon StageMonday, Jul 16, 9:00 AM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.