Monterey Farmers Market at Monterey Peninsula College
Locals, chefs and tourists love to shop at this year-round farmers market. You'll find a bountiful selection of fresh-from-the-field produce, grass-fed meat, fresh seafood, specialty foods, beautiful plants, orchids, and fresh cut flowers at this bustling, fast-paced market held each Friday.
The market is located on the campus of Monterey Peninsula College with plenty of parking and easy access to the market.
The farmers market is open rain or shine.
CHEFS — Shop early and get 'first pick' with a chef's badge! Inquire at the information booth.
980 Fremont Street
Monterey, CA 93940
Other Dates & Times
- Friday, October 5, 2018, 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Friday, October 12, 2018, 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Friday, September 21, 2018, 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
More Event Ideas
- More Food and Drink Events
- Saturday, Sep 22, 6:00 PM
- Tarpy's Roadhouse FUN-draiser Holiday Food and Fund Drive For The Food Bank of Monterey County at Tarpy's RoadhouseSunday, Nov 4, 11:30 AM
- Monday, Dec 31, 7:30 PM
- More Events on September 28, 2018
- Friday, Sep 28, 9:00 PM
- Friday, Sep 28, 7:00 AM
- Friday, Sep 28, 6:30 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.