March 7-10, 2019 Craft Retreat!
Hello Friends! Come join us in early 2019 for some focused time away to work on your favorite projects! Happy Valley Conference Center, nestled between Santa Cruz and Scotts Valley, is the perfect destination for you to do the things YOU love to do! There is NO agenda for the weekend except for YOUR agenda! The food is fantastic, the setting serene, and the focused time away, invaluable! Come scrapbook, stamp, sew, knit, paint... Whatever makes your heart happy! Check out this YouTube video for a glimpse into your weekend esacpe! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SM4q-tZm_yg) The basic retreat is Friday at 3pm-Sunday at 4pm and costs $260. You can add an early Friday arrival option for $25 (which includes 9am arrival and lunch on Friday), or a Thursday night option for $65 (which includes lodging on Thursday night, as well as breakfast and lunch on Friday). Your retreat cost includes all meals (starting with dinner Friday, unless you have chosen an early-arrival option), accommodations in rooms that sleep 2-4** guests, and a full 6' table for executing your craft. Check out www.happyvalleycc.org for more info on this great venue! Your minimal on-line deposit of $25 here on Eventbrite is NON-REFUNDABLE, but will be applied to the final cost of your retreat. Once you have registered, I will send you an invoice with your final bill and detailed info on how to make your final payment. Final payments will be due by January 1, 2019. Feel free to make payments of smaller amounts between now and then, if that is helpful. CANCELLATION POLICY: NO refunds of deposits will be given.*** Once your payment has been made in full, you can receive a FULL refund (minus the $25 deposit) up until one month prior to retreat, a 50% refund until two weeks prior to the retreat, and no refunds can be given within two weeks of the retreat start date. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions! Hope to see you ext year!! Jen Namba Retreat Coordinator 831-588-1533 email@example.com **Single rooms are available at an additional cost of $30/night.
2159 Branciforte Drive
Santa Cruz, CA 95065
More Event Ideas
- More Other Events
- Thursday, Jan 24, 3:00 PM
- The LitWits® Master Class on TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD by Harper Lee at Vintage Faith Church (upstairs in the Children & Youth building)Thursday, Apr 11, 9:00 AM
- The LitWits® Master Class on ROMEO & JULIET by William Shakespeare at Vintage Faith Church (upstairs in the Children & Youth building)Thursday, Feb 14, 9:00 AM
- More Events at Happy Valley Conference Center
- Thursday, May 2, 3:00 PM
- More Events on March 7, 2019
- MAR 7-9: The LitWits® Workshop on THE GOLDEN GOBLET by Eloise Jarvis McGraw at Vintage Faith Church (upstairs in the Children & Youth building)Thursday, Mar 7, 1:00 PM
- Thursday, Mar 7, 8:30 PM
- Thursday, Mar 7, 3:00 PM