Aptos Farmers Market at Cabrillo College
The Aptos Farmers Market at Cabrillo College is a vibrant farmers market open every Saturday, 8 am - 12 pm, rain or shine. With its upbeat and relaxed atmosphere, market customers appreciate the bountiful selection of premium quality California grown produce and specialty foods as well as the opportunity to connect with the people who produce it.
Ninety vendors, most of whom are certified organic or use sustainable farming methods, offer pastured grass fed meats and poultry, sustainable fish, oysters, handcrafted cheeses, raw milk, locally produced olive oil, fresh pasta and gourmet sauces, organic juices, Corralitos smoked sausages and bacon, artisan breads and baked goods, raw organic honey, mushrooms, sprouts and microgreens, farm fresh chicken and duck eggs, fresh cut flowers, potted plants, seedlings, herbs, and an unsurpassed selection of certified California grown fruits, vegetables and nuts.
Professional sharpening services for knives, scissors and garden tools are now available every week, year round.
Cost: Lots of free parking, easy access!
6500 Soquel Drive
Aptos, CA 95003
Other Dates & Times
- Saturday, September 22, 2018, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Saturday, September 8, 2018, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Saturday, October 20, 2018, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Saturday, August 25, 2018, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- ? Show All
More Event Ideas
- More Food and Drink Events
- Saturday, Oct 20, 11:00 AM
- Saturday, Sep 22, 4:00 PM
- Day of the Doon XVI ~ Winemaker Dinner Feast & Estate Vineyard Tour at Popelouchum, Bonny Doon Vineyard's estate in San Juan Bautista, CASaturday, Sep 29, 3:00 PM